The Professional's Choice.
Aeroquip's StartLite Racing Hoses are the professional's choice and race proven by NASCAR, NHRA, IHRA and many other sanctioned bodies. These lightweight, flame retardant hoses are 45% lighter than stainless steel braided hoses. Temperature ratings from -45 to 300°F and up to 5x better abrasive protection give these racing hoses an edge over the competition. The smooth bore inner tube allow for improved fluid flow and a flexible band radius without crimping. Suitable for fuel, lubricating and coolant fluids withstanding 350-500 PSI. Works with Aeroquip's reusable aluminum hose end and crimp style fittings.
- Up to 45% lighter than stainless steel braided hose.
- Flame retardant Nomex and Kevlar cover with up to five times better abrasion protection.
- Flexible band radius with smooth bore inner tube.
- -45° to 300°F temperature rating.
- 350-500 PSI rating.
- Works with reusable aluminum hose end fittings and crimp style fittings.