- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Holley Aluminum Street HP Carburetors
The Holley Aluminum Street HP Series carburetors utilize the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP carburetors. Available now in Aluminum, these carburetors now weigh 40% less than original form. Tamed for street and light competition use, they feature a contoured aluminum main body design taking after the 4150 HP carb and have a tumble polished shiny finish. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability. A street HP base plate is used so there are plenty of vacuum ports for power brakes, PCV and more.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings, 40% less.
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability.
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower.
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities.
- Four corner idle for precise idle control.
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance.
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery.
- Available in 650, 750, 850, and 950 CFM versions.
- Intended for lightweight vehicles with manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.