All Budget Headers are NOT Created Equal!
Hooker's Competition Series Headers come in your choice of finishes and are engineered to perform at a reasonable price! To let your engine really breathe, Hooker utilized 16 gauge (.049'' thick) steel tubing attached to long transition style collectors. Giving you a serious increase in flow over other brand headers without a loss in the backpressure most engines need to perform! After years of testing, Hooker has discovered that a machined 5/16'' header flange offers enough flex to hold the gasket tight to each exhaust port plus enough rigidity to keep everything properly tied together.
- Mandrel-bent tuned-length tubing for smooth exhaust flow and power
- Sturdy 16 gauge steel tubing
- Perfect seal 5/16'' machined header flanges
- Long transition collector for improved power over standard headers
- Gaskets and bolts included (Reducers sold separately)
- Available in five finishes to suit your needs (see listings below for product availability) -
Black Painted (Part numbers do not have a suffix)
Metallic Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -1 suffix)
Stainless Steel (Part numbers have a -2 suffix)
"Darksides" Black Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -3 suffix)
Titanium Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -4 suffix)