JAZ Products' Polyethylene Plastic Racing Seats feature hollow, one piece seamless construction with molded-in colors that won’t fade, peel, or scratch off. These seats have excellent high and low temperature impact and will not corrode or rust. The double-walled construction delivers a comfortable, impact-absorbing ride. The cross-linking process provides maximum strength and minimum weight with sufficient elasticity to resist shock and vibration damage. Each seat has molded-in 5/16"-18 threaded inserts which withstand a pullout force of 1600 lbs. A contour-fit seat cover is available for each seat (sold separately).
Contour-Fit Seat Covers: Are attractive, comfortable seat covers made from heavy-duty leather-grained vinyl. A one-inch foam pad is sewn into each cover for maximum comfort. Two snaps make installation fast and trouble free.
- Hollow, one piece seamless construction with molded-in colors
- Excellent high and low temperature impact
- Double-walled construction
- Light weight with sufficient elasticity
- Molded-in 5/16"-18 threaded inserts
- Accepts 5-point harnesses
- Can be bolted directy to floor pan or seat mount