The power and reliability of a billet oil pump in a cast design!
JEGS Oil Pumps use some of the most advanced casting and machining techniques available today. Each high-strength iron alloy pump is so durable, that with the proper care, you should never need to replace it!
Our OE-Style Standard Replacement Pumps allow you to build a reliable engine with the peace of mind that your engine is getting the oil it needs!
The OE-Style High Volume Pumps will get you 25% more oil flow than our standard oil pumps.
For adjustability, choose JEGS Street-Strip-Race (SSR) Pump. The SSR Pump includes 50-55, 65-70, and 80-90 psi quick-change relief valve oil pressure springs.
- Exclusive Full Flow Directional Lubrication of Idler Shaft & Gear Driven Shaft
- Anti-Aeration Bleed-Off of Oil Supply
- High-Strength Iron Alloy Casting
- Precision Machined for Tighter Tolerances = Less Pressure Loss!
- No More Bleed-Off Problems at Idle
- Exact Mesh Gear Set to Housing Bore - Yields the Highest Idle PSI
- Heat Treated Cover Plate - Prevents the Gear from Wearing into the Cover Plate to Give you Unsurpassed Consistency & Reliability
Small Block Chevy Oil Pumps
Big Block Chevy Oil Pumps