- Fittings & Hose
- Hose End Fittings
- Jiffy-tite 5000 Series Non-Valved Quick Connect Fittings
Jiffy-tite's 5000 Series fittings are available in -08AN to -12AN in numerous adapter styles as well as 3/8'', 1/2'' and 3/4'' NPT are available in male and female. Non-valved quick connect fittings provide minimal flow restriction. Different seal types offer compatibility for all oil, water, fuel, or transmission fluid applications.
Changeovers and removals are a breeze with the Jiffy-tite non-valved quick connect fittings. By connecting and disconnecting in seconds without any tools you can reduce your time substantially.
Jiffy-tite 5000 Series Quick Connect Fittings are also available Valved
- FKM Fluorocarbon for Oil, Water, Transmission Fluid, Pump Gas, Race Gas, E85 and Diesel applications
- EPDM seals for Methanol (Methyl Alcohol), Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) and Nitromethane applications Click here for Non-Valved EPDM Fittings Features:
- 100% Leak Tested
- Replaces Any Fitting in Any Location
- Available for virtually all Fuel, Oil, and Water Applications
- Will not wear out
- Avoids stripping, cross-threading, and over-tightening
- Any 5000 series plug will work with any 5000 series socket
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 350° F; -40° to 177° C
- Works with most steel-braided, lightweight black, and push-to-lock hose styles except PTFE
- Jiffy-tite fittings permit fluid to flow in both directions
- Fittings should not be used on brake lines.
- Push Lock Hose End Fittings uses "Push Loc" Style Hose
- Hose Barb fittings uses standard braided hose but requires a clamp or crimp collar