NexTek Valve Springs...Better By Design!
Manley NexTek (Next Generation) Valve Springs were developed over a decade ago and still offer unequaled performance. The NexTek springs were developed to satisfy the demands of top level engine builders who demanded the absolute highest quality valve springs. Manley NexTek springs can be found in drag race applications ranging from Bracket racers to Top Fuel, in oval track engines across the country on the street and strip.
- Higher natural frequency provides improved valvetrain control and higher RPM potential
- All springs are triple design springs except for 660-221424, 660-221425 & 660-221454 which are double design without damper
- Extensively tested on the Spintron, dyno and race track (including blown nitro engines) and proven highly effective
- Smaller diameter, lightweight dual design allows engine to rev higher with improved valve train control
- Better valvetrain stability and component life
- Ultra clean, high tensile strength chrome silicon steel
- Polish Finish surface reduces friction, improves fatigue life and minimize load loss.
- Ideal loads for multiple applications with minimal load loss
Click Here to see Valve Springs Load Chart