Procar Rally Seats have vertical stitching for vintage looks and side bolsters for added lateral support. They're great for muscle cars, resto-rods, Jeeps, off-road buggies, and trucks. Lowback version also available.
- TIG-welded steel frame for strength
- High-density foam for lasting comfort and support
- Vinyl, velour, or bare (i.e. foam without fabric)
- Multiposition seatback release
- Rear pouch (except Smooth Back models)
- Sliders included
- Rally 1000 seats have a 10-inch hip width; Rally XL 1000 seats have a 12-inch hip width
- Rally & Rally XL seats feature a vertical pleat stitching while the Rally DLX features a large multi-panel design.
12-Inch Hip Width
10-Inch Hip Width
12-Inch Hip Width
Looking to retro the interior of your rod? Perhaps you want to give your Jeep or Buggy a more vintage look. The vertical stitching gives the Procar rally seats the exact style you're looking for while providing comfort and lateral support, and they're available now at JEGS.
What Are Procar Rally Series 1000 Seats Common Pros and Cons?
Both the standard Procar rally seats and the Procar rally XL allow for any size driver to fit comfortably in any vehicle. The Procar rally seats are crafted with high-density foam over a welded steel frame. While they are durable and look amazing, they may not be quite as comfortable over a longer period of driving.
How Much Do Procar Rally Series 1000 Seats Cost?
At JEGS you can find the exact scat rally seats to match your style. From seat covers and Procar rally seat adapters, JEGS has everything you need to give your vehicle the look you want. Starting at around $450 you are sure to find the perfect Procar rally seat that fits both your vehicle and your budget.