Weld Racing brings its application flexible racing technology to the street with a budget friendly 3-piece modular wheel using a unique welded assembly process. This wheel has the classic Weld Racing 5-spoke star look and continues the Weld Racing tradition utilizing a forged billet center and cold forged rim shells. This unique wheel offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers.
- The low pad wheels fit cars with drum brakes, early disc brakes and aftermarket drag racing brake systems.
- The medium pad fits the high performance factory brake systems first seen in 1965 on Corvettes and on other performance cars from the late 1980's onward, along with many aftermarket brake systems.
- The high pad is designed for modern super cars with fixed opposed piston calipers such as factory installed Brembo systems and the road racing capable aftermarket systems from Baer, Brembo, Wilwood, and many others.
- Surpasses SFI 15.1 Drag Race Drive Wheel Specifications (15" diameter only) & SAE J2530 Aftermarket Wheel (Street) Standards
- Black Anodized Center
- Wheel widths from 4" to 18" with a wide variety of back spacings
- Load rating of 1,580 lbs per wheel (3,160 lbs per axle)
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Made in Kansas City, USA
- 15" diameter wheels are designed for a 5/8" drive stud or short shank (.500) mag style lug nuts
- 17", 18", 20" diameter wheels and wheels with a 4-Lug or 5x5" Bolt Patterns require conical lug nuts
Weld Racing RT_S Series Black anodized Finish Wheels are also available in Black Anodized Finish