Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Shop By Vehicle
Account Login
Gift Cards
Track Order
Auto Meter 5292

Auto Meter Speedometer Sender Ford


made in usa
Free Shipping Ships
$20 off $200, $50 off $500 and $100 off $1,000 Order. Promotion Code: SPRINGSAVINGS exclusions apply

Auto Meter Speedometer Sender Ford $103.99
Out of stock
Speedometer Sender
  • Ford
  • Plug-In Hall Effect Sender
  • 16-Pulse
  • Auto Meter 5292 Details

    Speedometer Senders

    16-pulses per revolution. Includes pass-thru drive for cruise control.


    Sold individually
    Sending Unit
    Thread Adapter Fittings Included
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Auto Meter Replacement Senders and Sensors provide convenient maintenance to your Auto Meter gauges. These replacement parts keep your gauges running correctly and accurately. 


    I need a mechanical sender for a 1995 m5r2 transmission that was in a F-150 and is now going in a 53 F250. I've had no luck finding one that goes in the tail housing that is big enough around for the hole where the old electronic sensor was. Will this

    Asked by: Amt10
    The sending units we have are all the same size and fit most Ford applications.
    Answered by: Rusty B
    Date published: 2018-02-27

    I have a 1969 nova with a m22 4 speed how could I make this work? I want to use the carbon fiber 5" indash speedo

    Asked by: Watkins 69
    You should be able to use 1 ot these 2 part numbers to make your application work; Part Number: 105-5291 Part Number: 105-5290
    Answered by: Rusty B
    Date published: 2017-11-14
    • y_2019, m_4, d_25, h_1CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.12
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_61540, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations

    Motor Vehicles

    WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.


    WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.

    Electrical Cords

    WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.