Ultra-Lite 6-Gauge Direct-Fit Dash Kits
- Includes 5" Ultra Lite electric speedometer & tachometer and 2-1/16" electric fuel level (0/90 ohm), water temperature, oil pressure, and voltmeter
- Kit contains universal 6 gauge wire harness, electric speed sender, 1/8" NPT water temp & oil pressure senders with 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2" NPT adapter fittings, lighting dimmer, 3 optional light indicators (2 green, 1 amber), and installation instructions 3
- Track your engine's vitals in real-time with highly responsive and accurate electric air-core gauges from AutoMeter
- Direct fit replacement dash with a black textured finish - no cutting or modification of original dash required
- Includes cutouts where applicable for factory accessory controls, air vents, & radio
- Rugged, durable, and paintable thermoformed ABS plastic dash panel
Upgrade your muscle car or classic truck with an AutoMeter direct-fit Ultra Lite dash kit. Each easy-to-install package includes a durable replacement dash panel and six iconic Ultra Lite series gauges featuring spun metal dials and bright chrome bezels. White incandescent through-dial lighting ensures optimal visibility during low-light conditions while our easy, no-fab installation allows you to preserve the original interior of your classic ride.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.