Auto Meter C2 Transmission Temperature Gauge 2-1/16" Electrical (Full Sweep)
Items You Need
Transmission Temperature Gauges
1/8" NPT electric sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters/fittings, and 8' wiring harness included
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter's race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you're towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. AutoMeter's most advanced 1/8" NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation. An optional trans cooler line manifold is available for another easy installation option.
Replacement Sender Model 2252
Replacement Wire Harness Model 5226
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.