Street and Performance Series
- Pressure Port: M18 x 1.5 O-Ring or 11/16 in.-18 Flare, with included adapter
- Return Port: M16 X 1.5 O-Ring or 5/8 in.-18 Flare, with included adapter
- 1,450 PSI Maximum Operating Pressure, 1,100-1,250 Optimal Operating Range
- 2.5-3.0 GPM Flow Rate Recommended
- Trucks converting from manual steering will require a power steering pitman arm.
- All pre-1977 trucks will require a new rag joint connector 153-990012.
A Modern Steering System for Late Model Vehicles
Borgeson GM Power Steering Boxes are designed as high-quality direct replacements to GM OE-style steering boxes, delivering a firm, modern steering feel. They will mount directly in the stock location and fit the original steering pitman arms for unmatched performance. Each offers a quick-ratio turn making these a must for any early to late model muscle car.