Ford 332-428ci FE V8
This is a great value! These kits ensure that you'll get the job done right. Each kit includes an Edelbrock intake manifold, intake gaskets, carb gaskets, a tube of blue gasket sealer and we also throw in a set of carburetor studs.
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold (Satin) - 350-2105
- FelPro Intake Manifold Gaskets - 375-MS90145
- JEGS Carburetor Studs - 555-15840
- JEGS Carburetor Base Gasket - 555-16105
- JEGS RTV Sealant (Blue) - 555-28030
Designed for street 332-352-360-390-406-410-427-428ci Ford V8s with medium- or low-rise cylinder heads. This intake manifold is for 332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427 and 428 V8s with OEM 4V carb.; 1966-72 (1973 non-CA); except stock equipped EGR. Manifold not equipped with EGR; will not accept stock Motorcraft spread-bore carburetor or fit heavy-duty 361ci and 391ci Ford truck V8s.Installation Notes:
- Port exit dimensions: 1.06'' x 1.75''
- Manifold height: (A) 4.35'' , (B) 5.50''
- Carb pad height: 4.92" Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Recommended Intake Gaskets: JEGS p/n 555-210300
- Edelbrock 600 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1405 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1406
- Edelbrock 650 cfm Thunder AVS Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1805 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1806
- Edelbrock 750 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1407 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1411
- Edelbrock 800 cfm Performer Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1412 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1413
- Edelbrock 800 cfm Thunder AVS Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 350-1812 , Electric Choke p/n 350-1813
Idle-5500 RPM Power!
Performer manifolds are dual-plane, low-rise intake manifolds with a 180° firing order and a patented runner design that delivers outstanding performance. This patented design greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range, especially off-idle through 5500 rpm. Provides crisp throttle response.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.