Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Edelbrock 2855

2-Piece Victor Intake Manifold Valley Plate SB-Chevy 9.000" to 9.080" Deck Height

Edelbrock 2855


made in usa
jegs shipping
FREE Shipping
Estimated to ship directly from the manufacturer on 04/23/18
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Edelbrock 2855 2-Piece Victor Intake Manifold Valley Plate SB-Chevy 9.000" to 9.080" Deck Height $443.95
2-Piece Victor Intake Manifold Valley Plate
  • Small Block Chevy 9.000'' to 9.080'' Deck Height

  • Edelbrock 2855 Details

    Valley Plates

    For use with Intake Manifold part numbers:

  • 350-2840
  • 350-2842
  • 350-3843
  • 350-2844
  • 350-2845
  • 350-2846

  • Specifications:

    Sold individually
    Valley Plate Finish
    Valley Plate Material
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Designed for Easy Custom Porting!

    5000-8500 RPM Range

    The Victor Two-Piece Small Block Chevy Aluminum Intake Manifolds were developed to simplify CNC manifold porting. They are supplied in right and left halves that can be machined and then assembled with the supplied bolts and o-ring. Victor Two-Piece manifolds are available for various applications from standard 9'' deck 18° cylinder heads to 9.3'' deck Clements/Dart 13° cylinder heads as well as SB2 and ROX engines. They are also offered in varying flange thicknesses to accommodate multiple applications. .

    Installation Notes: Conventional 18° applications will require additional machining of manifold and valley plate for desired clearance when using valley plate p/n 350-2855. Valley plate p/n 350-2992 can also be used when less machining is desired. When using thick flange manifolds, machining of backside of flange is recommended for weight reduction.

    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations