Dodge Charger & Dart
- 1965-1969 Dodge Coronet
- 1965-1969 Plymouth Belvedere
- 1965-1969 Plymouth Satellite
- 1967-1969 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1967-1969 Plymouth GTX
- 1967-1972 Dodge Polara
- 1967-1972 Plymouth Valiant
- 1968-1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
- Allows Sway Bar System To Work At 100% Efficiency
- Lasts Much Longer Than OEM Rubber Bushings
- Handling Characteristics Improve Dramatically
Energy Suspension sway bar bushings provide your vehicle with superior handling. These bushings are constructed from high performance polyurethane, providing stiffer and longer lasting performance than rubber bushings. They are easy to install, providing a quick and simple handling upgrade for your vehicle.
- Polyurethane construction out performs and outlasts rubber bushings
- Provides superior handling over rubber bushings
- Easy installation provides quick and simple upgrade
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.