Requires Additional Parts To Be Purchased:
- Purchase (3) of: JEGS Aluminum Carb Linkage Bushing 555-15218
- Purchase (3) of: JEGS Throttle Linkage Cable Adapter Stud Kit 555-157210
- Purchase (2) of: QA1 CF Series Rod End 122-CFR4
- FITech Fuel Injection Go EFI 3x2 Tri-Power 600 HP Throttle Body System Basic Kit 546-39610
- Weiand 3X2 Intake Manifold 925-7550
- Edelbrock GM Style Oil Fill Tube and Breather 350-4803
- Holley 3X2 Linkage Kit Small Block Chevy 510-20-42
- Holley 3X2 Air Cleaner Set 510-120-105
- Hyperfuel Go EFI Fuel Command Center 2.0 493-40004
- JEGS Intake Manifold Gaskets Small Block Chevy 555-210001
- JEGS Intake Manifold Bolts Small Block Chevy 555-83200
- JEGS Black RTV 555-28035
- FITech Fuel Injection Throttle Return Spring & Bracket Kit 546-60011
i have a LT-1 engine in my 32 chevy..i am going to replace it with a small block stroker with the fitech 3-2's will i need to alter the ecm on the car or can i bolt on plug it in and go?
What is the finished height of the kit above block deck
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.