The Ultimate EFI Induction System For LS-Based Engines!
FiTech Ultimate LS EFI Induction Systems are a self-tuning induction system for LS-based engines, designed for the do-it-yourself hot-rodder or professional tuner. These systems feature all the same industry-leading EFI control that is found in all FiTech EFI systems. Kits come complete with everything needed for a first class installation, getting your street vehicle back on the road or race car back to the track. High-quality welds and extremely low profile clearance ensures perfect fit and function for years to come. From a junkyard 5.3L to a new crate engine, these Ultimate LS EFI Induction Systems are sure to keep your LS ahead of the competition.
- Precision Machined Specifically for LS-Based Engines
- True Self-Tuning EFI System
- 24X and 58X Crank and Cam Compatible
- Sequential Fuel and Spark Control with Individual Cylinder Trim
- Compatible with Car and Truck Coils
- Bosch Wide Band Controlled
- On-The-Fly Programmable Target AFR and Timing
- Knock Sensor Control*
- Custom Camshaft Friendly
- Plug and Play Wiring Harness
- Handheld Controller with Color Touch Screen
- Black Anodized Fabricated Aluminum Intake Manifold (1,500-6,500 RPM Power-Band)
- 36 or 55* lb/hr Injectors
- High Volume Fuel Rails with Crossover
- Low Profile 92mm or 102mm* Billet Aluminum Throttle Body (1500-6500 rpm Power-Band)
- 2- Programmable Fan Control Outputs (1 BAR MAP Sensor – TPS – IAC Sensor)
- Tach and Speedometer Output Drivers
- 3 BAR MAP Sensor*
- Stainless O2 Sensor Bung (Clamp or Weld)
- Fuel Pump Relay Output
- Windshield Mount for Handheld Controller
- Available Transmission Control Suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L70 or 4L80.
- Available in 500 HP or 750 HP versions
Note: *Asterisk for 750 HP kits only.
Does this sit lower then the factory
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.