This Flowmaster 717872 Exhaust Kit includes:
- (1) 26764M Inlet Pipe
- (1) 26277M Extension Pipe
- (1) 72288-Z FFX Muffler
- (1) 86590M Left Front Tailpipe
- (1) 86591M Right Tailpipe
- (1) 86597M Left Rear Tailpipe
- (2) 86593M Side Exit Pipes
- (2) ST507B Tips
- (1) 382HA Clamp Hanger Assembly
- (5) MC250BS 2-1/2 in. Stainless Band Clamps
- (2) MC300BS 3 in. Stainless Band Clamps
- (3) HW502 7/16 in. Hanger Keepers
- (1) HA168 Rubber Hanger
- (1) 211HA Rear Frame Mount
- (2) HW302 5/16 in. Flat Washers
- (1) HW308 5/16 in. Lock Washer
- (1) HW102 5/16 in.- Z 5 Nut
- (1) HW205 5/16 in.-18 x 1-1/4 in. HC Bolt
- (4) HW303 3/8 in. Flat Washers
- (2) HW309 3/8 in. Lock Washers
- (2) HW103 3/8 in.-16 Z 5 Nuts
- (2) HW212 3/8 in.-16 x 2-1/2 in. HC Bolts
Aggressive Exhaust Tone
Bright 409 stainless steel Flowmaster FlowFX Exhaust Systems have straight-through FlowFX mufflers with a large core for a deep, moderate-to-aggressive exterior and interior sound. Each kit is designed and dyno-tuned for maximum performance so you know you getting the most out of your exhaust system.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.