Engine Control Packs
- Takes the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 2018-2020 Ford Mustang 5.0L Coyote engine
- Designed to run Ford Performance M-6007-M50C engines
- Will also work with 2018-2020 5.0L Mustang Coyote engines with manual transmission
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems
- Ford Performance calibrated PCM
- Electronic throttle control accelerator pedal
- OBD-II Diagnostic port
- Power distribution module
- Airbox with an inlet tube and MAF sensor
- Upper and lower radiator hoses
- HEGO sensors
- Will not work with the 2018-newer F150 engine
- Will not work in 2018 Mustang GT (will result in a no-start)
- Requires return-type fuel system
- Supercharged versions, modified engines, and modified applications require custom calibration
Mustang Engine Swap Computer and Wiring Kits
Ford Racing offers their engine control packs for customers that are looking to swap the most current Ford engines into their project vehicle. Whether you are building a Coyote powered pickup or dropping a 5.4L Supercharged Cobra into your clone. Get the harness and computer to make the swap as fast and as reliable as if Ford themselves completed the conversion. Don't mess around with one-off wiring harnesses and cracking factory computer keys and codes.
Will my A/C components from my factory 4.6 coincide & be functional with the 5.0 Coyote swap
With this harness,will my instrument cluster & other electronics on my dash work. (2007MustangGT)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.