Engine Control Packs
Ford Performance M-6017-M50BA Engine Control Pack:
- For use with 5.0L Mustang GT Coyote (Gen 3) automatic transmission engines M-6007-M50CAUTO and an 18-20MY 10R80 Mustang GT 10-speed transmission
- Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal, eliminating throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness, which replaces the stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis Power distribution module
- Mustang GT Air inlet tube
- MAF sensor
- Upper and lower radiator hoses
- HEGO sensors
Ford Performance M-6017-M50BA Engine Control Pack Notes:
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires a return type fuel system, it will not work with a returnless fuel system
- Installation of this PCM in a 2018-2021 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition
- Not for use with any F150 engines
- Not for use with 21MY 10R80 transmission
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.