FuelTech FT550 Extreme Performance ECU and Dashboard (w/o Harness)
Items You Need
FuelTech 3010005496 Extreme Performance ECU and Dashboard:
- Requires FuelTech ECU wiring harnesses 382-2001005569 and 382-2001005571 (each sold separately)
- Capable of managing engines with up to 12 cylinders or 4 rotors for rotary engines through wideband O2 sensor closed-loop management and corrections
- 14 inputs and 24 outputs
- 2 CAN ports
- 4 virtual LED lights
- Internal accelerometer, gyroscope, and powershift features
- Sequential, semisequential and multipoint fuel injection
- Sequential, distributor, or waste spark ignition
- On-Screen or PC (through USB port) programming with included FT manager software
- 4.3 in. anti-glare display
- Waterproof plastic case
Emissions: This product is not street legal and may only be used on Racing Vehicles. Racing Vehicles must be used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition. Racing vehicles must not be registered and must never be used on the street. It is illegal to install this product on a registered vehicle and use it on the street.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.