Holley OEM-Style EFI Fuel Tank Module 1974-1981 GM F-Body (350 LPH)
Items You Need
Holley 12-374 Features:
- Free flows 350 liters per hour (LPH)
- Fuel pressure is internally regulated to 58 psi eliminating the need for an external fuel pressure regulator
- The module returns excess fuel right inside the tank so no separate return line is required
- Designed as a direct replacement for factory pick-up and sending unit
- The fuel sender is pre-calibrated to factory settings to work with the original fuel gauge
- 5/16 in. (.3125) inlet diameter
- HydraMat filter has a unique internal reservoir that keeps fuel available at the pick-up and also provides protection from contaminants
- Can retain the factory fuel hard line by connecting to fuel pump module with EFI-rated hose
Note: Applications equipped with a factory Pontiac/Oldsmobile engine will need fuel line modifications when connecting this 12-374 module to the chassis plumbing
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.