- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port stock or aftermarket cylinder heads
- 105 mm throttle body opening
- Designed for forced-inducted supercharged or turbocharged engine applications
- Peak power at 7,000-8,000 rpm (depending on the application)
- Top-feed plenum entry
- The low manifold height aids in the installation of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in the top-feed configuration with a mildly modified hood
- Cast aluminum silver satin finish
- Includes high volume fuel rails with 8 AN (3/4 in. (.750) -16) o-ring ports and mounting hardware
- The fuel rail kit comes with two sets of brackets; one-set for long fuel injectors (usually standard length), and one-set for short fuel injectors (such as Pico or LS7 fuel injectors)
Emissions: Not legal for sale or use on Emissions-Controlled Vehicles.
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California-Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally-Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Low-Profile Intakes for the Street or Strip!
Holley Modular Lo-Ram and Ultra Lo-Ram Intake Manifolds deliver big performance within a low-profile package. Each intake manifold features short runners and a large 105 mm throttle body opening for forced-induction engines. The low plenum height allows for fitting under most stock hoods, making them an excellent choice for both street or strip applications, providing race-inspired performance and appearance.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.