- Front Height: 9.070 in. (without Intercooler)
- Designed for GM LS Gen III and IV engines equipped with GM LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port stock or aftermarket cylinder heads
- Designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged)
- Peak power at 7,000-8,000 rpm (depending on application)
- Dual Fuel Injected Fuel Rails with separate passages
- Fits 105mm Throttle Body
Emissions: Racing Use Only: Not Legal for Sale or Use on Emissions-Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California-Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally-Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Double the Fuel, Double the Power
Holley Dual Fuel Injector Lo-Ram Intake Manifolds are designed with a sleek look for high-horsepower applications. Each low-profile Intake features a large 105 mm throttle body opening for forced induction and will fit under most stock and small cowl hoods.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.