- Includes (2) high-volume single injector fuel rails with 3/4 in.-16 (8 AN) O-ring ports and mounting hardware
- For GM LS Gen III and Gen IV engines with stock or aftermarket GM LS3/L92 cylinder heads
- Designed for forced-inducted supercharged or turbocharged engine applications
- Peak power at 7,000-8,000 RPM (depending on the application)
- The low manifold height aids in the installation of a plenum mounted air-to-water intercooler in a top-feed configuration or fitting under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration
- Total front height: 9.250 in. (without intercooler)
- Base plenum top mounting flange height - 5.670 in.
Emissions: This part is legal for sale and uses on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
Will this fit L76 823 heads?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.