EFI Fuel Injection Systems
- Carburetor looks with the drivability of EFI
- Trouble-free performance with today’s fuels - put an end to vapor lock and fuel varnish problems!
- Fits V8 engines from 250-600 horsepower
- 4150 style 4BBL mounting flange - Bolts on in place of carburetor
- Fully self-tuning ECU - No laptop required
- Includes full color, 3.5” touch screen LCD for both basic and advanced tuning options
- Timing control option for GM Small Cap HEI and Ford TFI distributors
- Connections for Ford, GM TH350, 700R4 and other transmission linkages
- Optional free software upgrade for full laptop control
- Easy plug and play harnesses with minimal connections
- Virtually maintenance free - keeps your vehicle reliable and ready to drive
- Requires a Holley 510-12-886 external fuel pressure regulator (set to a base pressure of 58.5 PSI)
- Use 510-534-247 high-pressure fuel log for simpler installation
There's a new self-tuning EFI on the streets and IT'S IN CONTROL!
The Holley Terminator Stealth EFI Systems have features not found in any other street EFI system and will provide the appearance of a classic 4150 Holley carburetor. Installation is easy with no computer experience necessary, simply bolt it on, use the included handheld tuner to answer a few multiple-choice questions, and let the Terminator EFI take control, the system self-tunes as you drive. If you embrace modern technology and want to take control, the system is upgradable to complete laptop control without the need to purchase another electronic control unit.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.