Hooker Headers Blackheart Gen III Hemi Swap Exhaust Manifolds [Natural Cast Finish]
Items You Need
Gen III Hemi
Hooker Blackheart BHS558 Gen III Hemi Swap Exhaust Manifolds:
- Applications with limited clearance using Gen III Hemi engines 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.2L, and 6.4L
- Compatibility with other vehicle combinations and swap components is likely but has not been confirmed, Confirmed vehicle fitment:
- 1966-1972 Mopar B-Body w/o power steering (reduced head steering box cover bolt recommended)
- 1970-1974 Mopar E-Body w/o power steering (reduced head steering box cover bolt recommended)
- 1972-1993 Dodge D100/150 2WDTrucks w/automatic transmission only
- 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota 2wd V6/V8 Trucks
- 1997-2004 Dodge Dakota 2wd V6/V8 Trucks (clearancing of upper control arm is recommended)
- Requires Hooker Blackheart Engine Mounts (sold separately)
- Requires Hooker Blackheart Transmission Crossmember and Correct Transmission Mount Adapter (sold separately)
- 2003-2008 5.7L Hemi engines use JEGS Header Gaskets 555-211152 (sold separately) or equivalent
- Current D-port engines require JBA 1965 header gasket set (sold separately) or equivalent
- Provide clearance for the brake booster, steering shaft, steering box, and both left and right mounted starters
- 1 3/4 in. Primary tubes with 2.5 in. 2-Bolt collector
Emissions: This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions-friendly engine into a vintage / classic vehicle. Federal guidelines indicate that an engine swap is allowable if one or more of the following conditions apply.
- If there is a reasonable basis for knowing that emissions are not adversely affected as described in the EPA Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020
- The resulting vehicle is identical (with regard to all emissions related parts, engine design parameters and engine calibrations) to a certified configuration of the same or newer model year as the vehicle chassis
- The vehicle is a uncontrolled vehicle
- Vehicles that were manufactured before emission control regulations took effect are called uncontrolled vehicles
- Aftermarket parts regulations and anti-tampering laws do not apply to these vehicles
- An EO legal engine swap kit is utilized (such as a GM EROD)
- The vehicle is being used for Competition Use Only
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.