Alternator / Power Steering Bracket Kits
- This kit is for use with L83 truck crank pulley, water pump, and belt tensioner.
- Will clear the LT1 and L83 factory intakes and allow the use of the factory L83 truck A/C compressor
- Requires 1997-2004 Corvette power steering pump and pulley (#12559890 & #25960709)
- Will fit alternators from Gen V LT truck engines or any LS except Corvette. (Will NOT fit alternators with bolt patterns from Corvette, CTSV, G8, or 2010-up Camaro)
- Recommended belt length of 100.0" (#1000K6). 145/160 truck alternators require 3/4" longer belt
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Fits 2014-Up GM Gen V LT Engines
- Heavy-duty billet construction
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.