350ci Crate Engine Kits
350 Engine Components Package Includes:
- JEGS Performance Products Small Block Chevy 350ci Crate Engine - p/n 059-7353
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - p/n 350-2101
- Edelbrock Performer 600cfm Electric Choke Carburetor - p/n 350-1406
- Fel-Pro H/P Intake Manifold Gaskets - p/n 375-1204
- JEGS 12-Point Intake Manifold Bolt Kit - p/n 555-83250
- JEGS HEI Distributor with 42,000 Volt Coil - p/n 555-40002
- Officially Licensed Chevrolet Black Crinkle Finish Dress-Up Kit - p/n 778-141-758
- Proform Oil Pan Dipstick - p/n 778-66130
how much torque
Is it a flat tap cam? Or is it a roller?
will this bolt on to an 86 trans am?
Can this kit pass a California smog
Does this motor have a spot for a mechanical fuel pump?
What’s a good automatic tranny match up
How much HP?
What’s the mpg?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.