HD Clamp Assembly
JEGS 109006 4 in. heavy-duty quick-release clamp assembly was developed for forced induction & custom air intake systems. It's unique quick-release locking system keeps your tubing connections secure while simplifying removal for those last minute adjustments at the track.
- Designed to withstand up to 400 degrees F and 800 psi of pressure
- Quick-release clamp is made from sturdy 6061-T6 billet aluminum and uses a stainless steel push button locking pin, taking seconds to disassemble
- 2-piece aluminum weld ferrule is made from 6061 aluminum and CNC machined with a flanged counter-bore. (This allows the matching tube size to easily slip into the flange and weld into place with the proper alignment)
- Leak-free, flanged, and o-ringed design stays sealed under minor misalignments and flex
- (1) JEGS Heavy-Duty Quick-Release Clamp with Push Button Locking Pin & JEGS Logo 555-109016
- (1) JEGS 2-Piece Aluminum Weld Ferrule 555-109046 with (2) O-rings 555-109036. Stainless Steel Weld Ferrule can be Purchased Separately We Recommend JEGS 555-109054
- (1) JEGS Union Sleeve 555-109026
- Quick-Release Clamp:
- Outside Diameter: 4.900 in.
- Inside Diameter: 4.650 in.
- Width: 1.186 in.
- Locking Pin Hole Inside Diameter: .200 in.
- Quick-Release Locking Pin:
- Overall Length: 1.910 in.
- Engaged Length: 1.167 in.
- Outside Diameter: .192 in.
- Union Sleeve:
- Outside Diameter: 4.650 in.
- Inside Diameter: 4.560 in.
- Width: .955 in.
- Thickness: .045 in.
- 2-Piece Aluminum Weld Ferrule (EA Half):
- Outside Diameter: 4 in.
- Inside Diameter: 3.750 in.
- Width: 1.000 in.
- Overall Width: 2.000 in or 1.000 in. (each half)
- Tube Flange Inside Diameter: 4.015 in with .060 in. recess for tube fitment
- Outside Diameter: 4.570 in.
- Inside Diameter: 4.320 in.
- Thickness: .125 in.
Flexible Billet Aluminum HD Quick-Release Clamps for High Pressure Air Intake Systems
The modular design of JEGS Heavy-Duty Quick-Release Clamp Assemblies makes them perfect for connecting forced induction and custom air intake system tubing. This style of clamp utilizes a quick-release pin, making disassembly a breeze when it comes to changing broken parts, cleaning, or inspection. With each clamp capable of handling up to 800 psi, and available in a variety of sizes, we are sure to have just the right connector for your next project!
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.