Straight Anodized Black Fittings
JEGS 555-110163 AN Port Adapter Fitting Features:
- Designed with contoured, radiused inlets eliminating the sharp edge of standard adapters
- Non-turbulent high-flow design with an o-ring seal yields optimum results for electrical & mechanical fuel pumps, fuel regulators, and other liquid-flowing devices
- One per package with other sizes and colors available separately
- Must have item when plumbing or rebuilding a high-performance fuel system
What is the difference between a pipe fitting and an adapter?
- A pipe fitting is designed for use with threaded pipes, while an adapter is used to connect pipes with different thread types or sizes.
What is an AN Port Adapter Fitting?
- The AN Port Adapter Fitting, such as the JEGS 555-110163, is a specialized fitting designed for connecting hoses in high-performance fluid systems, ensuring a secure and leak-free connection.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.