JEGS GM LS-Series Style Fuel System Includes:
- (1) Hi-Pressure Inline Fuel Pump 555-159001
- (1) Bypass Fuel Filter 555-14410
- 20-ft Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose 555-100914
- (8) -6 AN Straight Max Flow Hose Ends 555-110001
- (1) -6AN Male to 3/8 in. Hard line Fuel Injection Quick-Connect Fitting 555-103101
- (1) -6AN Male to 5/16 in. Hard Line Hard line Fuel Injection Quick-Connect Fitting 555-103100
- (1) -6AN Male to 3/8 in. Male Quick-Connect Fuel Injection Fitting 555-103121
- (2) -6 AN Male to 12 mm x 1.5 Male Flare to Metric Ano-Tuff Adapter Fittings 361-AT9919DFGERL
LPH = (GPH x 3.785)
GPH = (LPH / 3.785)
PSI = (Fuel Rail Pressure + Boost Pressure)
Make Plumbing Your Fuel System Easy with an External Fuel Pump
The JEGS inline fuel pumps are designed to meet your engine's demands. The external mounting is ideal when using fuel cells, drop-sump style tanks, or when it is not practical to use an in-tank unit. Available for both automotive and marine applications.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.