Note: Not compatible with E-85 and alcohol-based & alcohol/methanol Fuels.
JEGS offers assorted HD series AN fittings and braided hoses to help you complete your AN plumbing project. Click on the links below.
- JEGS AN Hose End Fittings - Black/Silver HD Series
- JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Nylon Black Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Braided Hose (Compatible with most gasoline and ethanol-based fuels including E85)
Reliable Stainless Steel Braided Hose at a Price You Can Afford
Compatible with synthetic lubricants, fuel, coolant, and oil, this braided hose was developed to meet strict racing specifications.
- High-tensile stainless steel outer shell resists high pressure, temperature, & abrasion
- Stainless steel inner braid
- Seamless nitrile inner tube
- Sizes: -04AN, -06AN, -08AN, -10AN, -12AN, -16AN, -20AN
- Lengths: 3', 6', 10', 15', 20'
- Accepted by the NHRA
- Not for use with brake fluid
Note: Not compatible with brake fluid, E-85, and alcohol-based & alcohol/methanol Fuels. For compatibility with E-85, and alcohol-based & alcohol/methanol fuels see JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Hose "CLICK HERE"
What’s the pressure rating for this hose?
How fire resistant is this hose?
Can this be used with power steering?
Will this work with transmission fluid?
can I use this this fuel line with my push loc fuel fittings
Will this hose and your Jegs AN fittings support the Holley Sniper EFI for supply and return?
Can I used this hose with diesel fuel ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.