JEGS offers assorted HD series AN fittings and braided hoses to help you complete your AN plumbing project. Click on the links below.
- JEGS AN Hose End Fittings - Black/Silver HD Series
- JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Nylon Black Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Braided Hose (Compatible with most gasoline and ethanol-based fuels including E85)
Designed to meet strict racing specifications and extreme conditions, this hose combines the lightweight benefits of nylon construction with an inner braid of stainless steel for high strength and temperature properties. In addition, this hose has a Fluoroelastomer inner liner to make it compatible with most gasoline and alcohol-based fuels including E85! No comparable hose available in the market today! Can be used with most re-usable hose ends (except cutter style hose ends) such as JEGS Nickel AN Hose End Fittings
- High-tensile nylon fiber outer shell with an inner braid of stainless steel withstands high pressure, temperature, and abrasion
- Lighter weight than stainless braided hoses
- Fluoroelastomer inner tube with integral braid provides compatibility with ethanol-based fuels including E85
- Sizes: -06AN, -08AN, -10AN
- Lengths: 3', 6', 10', 15', 20'
- Gray tracer thread in black nylon outer jacket to distinguish from other black nylon hoses
- Tested and meets SAE 30 R 9 specifications
- Not for use with brake fluid (e.g. vacuum lines or extreme heat applications)
- No crimping required
Can I run this line as a transmission oil cooler hose?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.