Marine Fuel Pump
JEGS 159070 Marine Universal Electric Fuel Pump always delivers fuel at the correct pressure and flow rate that each specific application demands. These units are manufactured using all new components and endure meticulous quality control and testing procedures to provide a fuel pump that gives you optimum performance and long life.
- (1) Fuel Pump
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- (2) 3/8 in. Hose Barb x 1/4 in.-18 NPT Male Thread Fittings with 5/8 hex for tightening
- (3) 5/16 in. - 18 Thread x 3/4 x 1/2 in. hex Bolts
- (3) 5/16 in. - 18 Thread x 1/2 in. hex nuts
- (3) 10 -32 Thread x 3/8 hex nuts
- (3) 3/16 in. ID x 1/2 in. OD Flat Washers
- (3) 5/16 in. ID x 5/8 in. OD Flat Washers
- (3) 3/8 in. ID x 1/2 in. OD Split (Lock) Washer
- (3) 3/16 in. ID x 5/16 in. OD Split (Lock) Washer
- (4) 1/2 in. Spring Clamps
- (2) 3/8 in. Spring Clamps
- (1) Spring Clip
- (3) Vibration dampers (for mounting)
- (2) 14-Gauge wire leads with 1/4 in. female post connectors (ground lead has 5/16 pre-assembled ring terminal)
Fuel Pump Dimensions:
- Inlet: 1/4 in.-18 NPT Female Thread
- Outlet: 1/4 in.-18 NPT Female Thread
- Pump Housing Diameter: 2 3/8 in.
- Pump Housing Height: 4 in.
- Overall Width: 3 3/8 in.
- Overall Height: 4 1/4 in.
Mounting Bracket Dimensions:
- Bracket Width: 3 3/16 in.
- Bracket Height: 3 7/16 in.
- Fuel Pump Mounting Pattern: 2 1/4 in.
- Bracket Mounting Center to Center: 1 3/4 in. & 2 3/8 in.
High-Flow Fuel Performance
JEGS Universal Electric Fuel Pumps are manufactured using quality materials for ultimate performance. These are easy to install and feature a durable, compact design that diminishes the chance of vapor lock and flooding. Units are available in 35, 42, 50 & 72 GPH (Gallons Per Hour). It’s not about the size of the pump; it’s about how much volume they can flow.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.