Fuel technology has improved over the years and fuel injection is definitely the way to go when you are looking for an inexpensive performance upgrade from a carbureted system. Take the guess work out of plumbing your own system with this easy to install JEGS Fuel Injection In-Line Fuel Delivery Kit. This kit features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) grade external fuel pump that produces 255 liters per hour (LPH) and is suitable for engines making up to 650HP and comes with everything you need to connect your fuel tank to most EFI throttle bodies. Throttle Body Not Included.
- (40 ft.) -6 AN Push Loc Fuel Hose
- (1) -6 AN Bulkhead Fitting Assembly
- (1) 60 Micron Black Billet Aluminum Pre-Filter
- (2) 3/8 in. Barb Fitting for Pre-Filter
- (1) Pre-Filter Clamp
- (1) 30 Micron Black Billet Post-Filter
- (1) In-Line External EFI Fuel Pump with 255 LPH
- (1) Fuel Pump Check Valve
- (1) Black Billet Aluminum Pump Mounting Bracket
- (2) Fuel Pump Rubber Electrical Connector Covers
- (1) M18 x 1.5 mm Black Pump Inlet Fitting
- (1) M12 x 1.5 mm Black Pump Outlet Fitting
- (2) -6 AN Straight Hose End with 3/8 in. Hose Barb
- (2) -6 AN Femal 45-degree Hose End with 3/8 in. Hose Barb
- (10) Stainless Steel EFI Hose Clamps
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.