LS Exhaust Manifold
Note: Fitment issues may occur with models equipped with air conditioning. Modification to brackets may be required. Not compatible with 2004-2006 GTO starters/bellhousings.
- (1) Right/Passenger Side Exhaust Manifold
- (1) Left/Driver Side Exhaust Manifold
- (2) Exhaust Manifold Pipe Flanges
- (12) 8 mm-1.25 x 1 in. Exhaust Manifold Bolt with 10 mm Hex Flange Head
- (4) 10 mm-1.25 x 2 1/2 in Exhaust Manifold Stud with 1/4 in. Hex Head
- (4) 10 mm-1.25 Lock Nut with 14 mm Hex Head
Hugger Exhaust Manifolds for Your LS-Swap
Cast from corrosion resistant iron, available raw or with a ceramic finish; JEGS Exhaust Manifolds have a classy tucked-in style that allows exhaust tubing to be routed close to your frame or floor pan giving you maximum ground clearance.
Install this pair of free-flowing headers for quieter operation and leak-free performance.
- Tucked-In Style Ideal for LS-Swaps
- Free-Flowing Exhaust for Catalytic Converter Efficiency
- Cast Iron Construction for Ultimate Endurance & Corrosion Resistance
- Available Raw or with a Ceramic Finish in Black or Silver
- Can Be Used with OE Gaskets & Fasteners
Will this fit a 1980 l48 with vortec heads ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.