Oil Pressure Gauges
- Diameter of 2-1/16” to fit in most dashes
- Includes mounting hardware
- Featuring a bright led display with automatic nighttime dimming
- Additional gauges are available separately
- Made in the USA with high-quality components and assembly
JEGS 41430 digital oil pressure gauge is microprocessor controlled to offer precise, easy-to-read measurements. Featuring a bright LED display with automatic nighttime dimming this 2 1/16 in. diameter gauge is a perfect, accurate, solution for your next build.
JEGS 41430 Digital Oil Pressure Gauge Notes:
- Sending Unit is not included and is Sold Separately. We recommend JEGS 555-41608 Oil Pressure Sending Unit.
- Do not use seal tape or any other sealant on threads where the sending unit is attached to the engine. The gauge may not work or read incorrectly since the sending unit does not have a good ground connection.
Does this gauge have a low pressure warning? If it does, when does it come on?
Hello, can this be used with 555-41365 sending unit? i need a two pole unit to turn off light also
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.