Small Block Chevy
JEGS 555-502110 Street & Strip II Oil Pan Features:
- Fits 1955-1979 Small Block Chevy with 2-piece rear main seal engines such as 283, 305, 307, 327, 350, 383 (stroker), 400, and others based on the popular platform
- Fits most chassis except 1962-67 Chevy II
- Ideal for street or strip applications with a low-profile design for more ground clearance
- Oil control baffles reduce windage for HP gains
- Steel with a zinc-plated finish for corrosion protection
- Oil capacity: 7 quarts plus filter
- Specifications: left hand dipstick
JEGS 555-502110 Small Block Chevy Oil Pan Notes:
- Does not fit 1962-1967 Chevrolet Chevy II
- Does not fit Chevelle's with steering behind the crossmember
- Does not fit Chevy Monza/Vega
Will this pan fit a 87 Monte carlo with a 350
will this pan fit a v-8 vega?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.