Small Block Chevy Intake Manifolds
JEGS 555-513003 Intake Manifold Features:
- Port exit dimensions: 1.170 in. W x 1.900 in. H
- Recommended Intake Gasket For Apps without Heat cross overuse JEGS p/n 555-210002
- Recommended Intake Gasket For Apps with Heat cross overuse JEGS p/n 555-210004
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 4 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 4.290 in. + (B) 5.310 in. divided by 2 = 4.800 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Also Fits 1987-Up stock aluminum heads (does not fit 1987-Up cast iron or Chevrolet Bow Tie heads)
- Accepts late-model choke, water neck, AC, alternator, and HEI
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21100, 555-210075, or 555-210070 for adequate runner clearance.
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|* Square Flange Carburetors Require Adapter Plate 555-15442|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16100||Open (Square Flange)|
|555-16105||4-Hole (Square Flange)|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83200||SBC - Standard|
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
This part is only legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or on vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
What's better, a single or dual plane intake manifold?
- The JEGS 555-513003 Intake Manifold for Small Block Chevy 262-400 is a dual-plane design, providing a balanced combination of low-end torque and high-end horsepower, making it an excellent choice for various applications.
Does a bigger intake manifold increase horsepower?
- While size matters, the design is crucial. The JEGS 555-513003 intake manifold optimizes airflow, contributing to increased horsepower within its specified RPM range, making it an effective choice for performance.
What are the two types of intake manifolds?
- Intake manifolds come in single-plane and dual-plane designs. The JEGS 555-513003 represents a dual-plane manifold, providing a balance of torque and horsepower across a wide RPM range.
How wide are the Bore Slots? How big of a venturi will work on it?
Does this come with gaskets?
Can I make this work with a tbi throttle body and if so what do I need?
Is this compatible with the Edelbrock 750cfm 1411 carb
Will this intake work with Comp 280 hydraulic cam, world Sportman II Heads & 625 CFM CARB & Spacer
Will this fit on a 88 350 5.7 motor it has the center bolts on valve covers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.