Small Block Ford Intake Manifolds
- Improve engine performance and horsepower with this higher flowing intake manifold compared to a stock cast iron intake
- Designed to fit with popular aftermarket square bore 4150
- Carburetors including Edelbrock, Holley, Quickfuel, proform, and more
- Fits small block Ford cylinder heads such as 289, 302, and others sharing the popular platform
- Idle to 6000 rpm power band for street or mild race applications
- Port exit dimensions: 1.030 in. x 1.810 in.
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210200
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5 in
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 3.960 in., (B) 4.850 in.
- Click here to determine the carburetor pad height.
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with JEGS Throttle Cable Bracket & Springs p/n 555-157050
- It will not fit 255ci engines
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21120 or 555-210270 for adequate runner clearance.
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
This part is only legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or on vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
Can you get vacuum ports off this intake for efi
Where is this intake made?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.