Small Block Ford Intake Manifolds
JEGS 555-513020 Small Block Ford Intake Manifold Features:
- Improve engine performance and horsepower with this higher flowing intake manifold compared to a stock cast iron intake
- Designed to fit with popular aftermarket square bore 4150 carburetors including Edelbrock, Holley, Quickfuel, Proform, and more
- Idle to 6000 rpm power band for street or mild race applications
- Fabricated from cast aluminum for weight savings and improved performance
- When using stock style or stamped steel valve covers a 3/16 thicker valve cover gasket may be required to clear the intake manifold in some cases
- Port exit dimensions: 1.030 in. x 1.810 in.
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210200
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Carburetor Pad height: (A) 3.960 in., (B) 4.850 in.
- Click here to determine the carburetor pad height.
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with Ford Auto Overdrive Transmission (AOD) unless used with JEGS Throttle Cable Bracket & Springs p/n 555-157050
- This Intake manifold will not fit 255ci engines
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21120 or 555-210270 for adequate runner clearance.
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
This part is only legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or on vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
Does a bigger intake manifold make a difference?
- Yes, the JEGS 513020 Intake Manifold for 1962-1985 Small Block Ford 260, 289 & 302 (Except Boss 302) provides increased airflow, improving overall engine performance. Upgrade to this dual-plane 4-BBL manifold for enhanced throttle response and power gains.
Will a 289 intake fit on a 351?
- No, the JEGS 513020 Intake Manifold is specifically designed for Small Block Ford 260, 289, and 302 engines. Consider a manifold designed for the 351 for optimal fit and performance. Explore our site to find the perfect fit for your 351 engine.
How do I choose an intake manifold?
- Selecting the right intake manifold involves considering factors such as engine size, intended use, and desired power range. The JEGS 513020 is an excellent choice for 1962-1985 Small Block Ford 260, 289 & 302 (Except Boss 302), offering dual-plane design for balanced performance and RPM Range from Idle to 6000 RPM. Explore our site and consult with our experts to ensure the perfect fit for your specific needs.
Will this fit a 5.0 put of a 1991 crown Victoria
Will a HEI style distributor clear this intake?
Will GT40 or GT40P heads work with this intake?
Is this compatible with the 1987 5.0 Liter Motor? If I choose to use aluminum heads, will this manifold work? Also, do you sell aluminum heads for the make ('87 5.0)? Thank you so much for you time!
Is the intake ok to use on a 95 Ford Mustang GT that is being converted from efi to carburetor?
What size are the heater hose outlet threads behind the thermostat housing? Everything from my stock manifold threaded right in except for the heater hose outlet. That should be in the specs in my humble opinion.
will it fit a 351w
what happens if you don't use the recommended carb? its a holly. was wanting to use a different type.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.