- Works with LS1 and LS6 Style Injectors
- This intake is designed to work with stock LS heads. The use of some aftermarket cylinder heads may result in port misalignment
- Caution During Installation: The throttle body gasket can get damaged during Installation. Replacement gasket is available. We recommend 695-G31963
- Front Height: 7.250 in.
- Rear Height: 7.500 in.
- Front Intake Bolt to Intake Front: 5.250 in.
- Rear Intake Bolt to Intake Rear: -0.500 in.
- Intake Runner: 1.750 in. x 2.150 in. x 4 in. Long
- Intake Flange: 0.958 in. Thick
- Throttle Body Opening: 102 mm
- Fuel Rails use -8 AN ORB Fittings
- (1) LS3 Style MAP sensor port provision at rear of manifold. We recommend 555-14538 MAP sensor
- (4) Vacuum port fittings for bottom of manifold
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 1/4 in. hose end
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 5/16 in. hose end
- (1) 1/8 in.-28 thread x 7/16 in. hose end
- (1) 1/4 in.-19 thread x 1/2 in. hose end
EFI Intakes Deliver Top Engine Performance
JEGS Fabricated Intake Manifolds have a TIG-welded, T-6061 aluminum construction with a black or hand-polished finish. In high horsepower (HP) and boosted applications, these intakes provide maximum performance by increasing velocity and evenly distributing airflow to all cylinders. Available in three throttle body openings, each EFI intake can support 750+ HP and includes a fuel rail kit, seals, vacuum fittings, and a braided crossover line.
Will this work on a 02 5.3 truck motor
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.