- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Intake Manifold
- Carburetor Intake Manifolds
- JEGS Champion Series 331 Performance Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifolds
JEGS Intake Manifold for 396-502 Big Block Chevy, Dual Plane [Oval Port, Satin]
Items You Need
Big Block Chevy Intake Manifolds
JEGS 513075 single four-barrel dual-plane high-rise intake manifold is designed for Chevrolet Big Block 396-502 engines. Its dual carburetor bolt pattern allows you to use a spread-bore Quadrajet-style or a square-bore Holley-style carburetor. This cast aluminum unit makes the perfect intake manifold if you're looking for additional torque and horsepower over a stock four-barrel manifold.
JEGS 513075 Dual Plane Intake Manifold Features:
- Fits Big Block Chevy 396, 402, 454, 502 Engines with Oval Port Heads
- Dual Plane High-Rise design for optimum fuel distribution
- Dual Carburetor bolt pattern for spread bore and square bore carburetors
- Port exit dimensions: 1.765 in. x 1.900 in.
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 4.750 in., (B) 6.375 in. = Pad Height: 5.560 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- 2 Front and Rear 1/2 in. NPT water outlet ports for additional cooling
- 1 Rear 3/8 NPT vacuum port
- Provisions for dual distributor hold-downs
- Accepts late model alternator, water neck, AC, and HEI
- Provision for divorced or heated choke
- Includes choke plate, gasket & mounting bolts
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
Note: This intake manifold will not fit under a stock hood on Corvettes.
Additional Recommended Items (Sold Separately):
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend JEGS 555-210171 for adequate runner clearance.
- Recommended Intake Gaskets 555-210102 for applications with open heat riser and 555-210103 for applications with blocked heat riser.
- Front to Rear Coolant Fittings and Hose
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree 1/2 in. NPT to -8 AN Fittings - 555-110149
- (2) JEGS Black Straight 1/2 in. NPT to 8 AN Fittings - 555-110109
- (1) JEGS Black Pro-Flo 350 -8 AN Braided Hose, 3 ft. - 555-110920
- (1) JEGS Black Straight -8 AN Max Flow Hose End - 555-110002
- (1) JEGS Black 45-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110012
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose Ends - 555-110022
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16125||Open Spread Bore|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83205||Big Block Chevy - Standard|
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.