JEGS 555-60325 GM 4L80E Performance Transmission Features:
- Includes mounting bosses on the case for P.R.N.D.L. switch
- New friction plates and steels
- New low/reverse and intermediate bands
- Complete overhaul kit (seals, gaskets, rings)
- Complete bushing kit
- New internal electronics and wiring harness
- New input and output speed sensors
- New filter
- Rebuilt front pump with new gears
- Rebuilt valve body with shift kit installed
- Stock depth pan
- Cooler line fitting size: 9/16 in.-18
- Fluid capacity: 13.5 quarts (Service fill)
JEGS 555-60325 GM 4L80E Performance Transmission Includes:
- Replacement drain plug seal
- Dipstick grommet
JEGS 555-60325 GM 4L80E Performance Transmission IMPORTANT Notes:
- This JEGS Performance Transmission has gone through rigorous testing to provide you with the best possible replacement transmission
- Here are a few tips to ensure a successful installation
- Follow the manufactures instructions thoroughly
- Before installation, flush any old fluid from your system, including transmission lines, oil cooler, and torque converter to remove any contaminants that could harm your new transmission
- When installing your torque converter, follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper fitment into the transmission input shaft and also attaching to your engine. Specific tolerances are required so that you do not damage the front pump in the transmission or the converter.
- This unit only works in vehicles with an 11-pin (green) wiring harness connector.
- If you have any problem installing this transmission, before returning it please call the JEGS technical support line. Our experts may be able to assist you with the proper installation.
- JEGS 60325 4L80E transmission can be used in an older vehicle when converting to an electronically-controlled overdrive transmission. The conversion to older vehicles will require the use of a transmission controller, crankshaft spacer, special cross-member, driveshaft changes, and other modifications (all sold separately).
Will this fit in my 1987 Chevy truck 5.7?
Will this fit my 65 impala SS396 replacing TH400
Does this Transmission come with a new internal harness and solenoids?
Is this bolt in replacement for '95 g30 van with 5.7 v8 TBI?
Will this work with a LQ4 6.0L?
Does the pan have a drain plug as shown, is there a core charge//return
Will it work in a 95 c1500 that has a 4l60e
Will this bolt on to a 5.3?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.