- Performance for street and occasional track use for improved launch and acceleration
- 2800-3200 rpm stall speed to match your engine and camshaft needs
- Economically priced for performance on a budget
- Specifications: 10.75” flexplate bolt pattern, 30 spline, 10” diameter, for small block applications without nitrous, turbo, or supercharger
- Made in the usa using high quality materials and assembly
- Converter diameter may vary based on Core Availability
- Fits transmissions that require lockup converters only
- 10.750 in. Diameter bolt circle) flexplate required
- For Big Block applications, use JEGS XHD Converters
- Requires 3/8 in.-16 bolt
|Performance Torque Converter General Application Chart *|
|Rear Gear Ratio||Engine RPM Range & Compression Ratio||Converter RPM Stall Speeds **|
|Stock to 260°||Stock to 3.23||1000-4600|
8 to 9.5
|1500 to 1700|
|Stock to 265°||Stock to 3.23||1400-5000|
8 to 9.5
|1600 to 1800|
|265° to 280°||3.00 to 3.73||1600-6000|
9.5 to 10.5
|2200 to 2400|
|280° to 300°||3.55 to 4.56||2000-6500|
9.5 to 11
|3000 to 3400|
|280° to 310°||3.73 to 4.88||2800-7000|
10 to 11.5
|3500 to 3800|
10.5 to 12
* This chart is a guideline. The stall speed may vary in your application.
** Recommended for use with Small Block engines only
Are these brand new or refurbished?
Will this converter work with 1986 Camaro 700r4
Does this converter fit a 2005 gmc with a 4L60E transmission
Will this work with a 200 4r transmission
At what rpm should this converter lock up at?
Will this work in a 1997 4 L60E
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.