JEGS 631449 Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit Features:
- 11 in. Single Chrome Plated Power Brake Booster
- Chrome Laser-Cut Firewall Pedal
- Brake Linkage
- 1 in. Bore Oval Chrome Plated Aluminum Master Cylinder
- Left Mount Proportioning Valve Kit Disc, Drum
- Pre-Bent Brake Lines & Mounting Bracket
- 1967 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1968 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1969 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1970 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1971 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup
- 1967 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1968 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1969 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1970 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1971 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1972 Chevrolet C20 Pickup
- 1967 Chevrolet C10 Panel
- 1967 Chevrolet C20 Panel
Improve Your Stopping Distance with a Power Brake Conversion Kit
JEGS power brake conversion kits provide better stopping distance to increase vehicle safety by transforming your manual brakes into an improved power-assisted system. All power brake conversion kits include a master cylinder, power brake booster, mounting brackets, and other necessary components for easy installation. We offer several style options to meet your brake improvement needs.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.