Single Adjustable Shocks
- 18 Valving Options (One Knob to Simultaneously Adjust Compression and Rebound)
- Lightweight Machined Aluminum Body with a Bright Clear Anodized Finish
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Lock Collar, Lower Spring Seat and Upper Cap
- 5/8 In. O.D. Chrome-Plated Solid Piston Rod Eliminates Piston Rod Flex
- Polyurethane Bushings and Steel Sleeves for Mounting
- Recommended Spring Length 12 in.
- (1) Coil-over Shock
- (1) Upper Spring Cap
- (2) Polyurethane Eye Bushings with 3/4 in. I.D. (Installed)
- (2) 1/2 in. I.D. x 3/4 in. O.D. x 1 1/4 in. L Mounting Sleeves
- (2) 5/8 in. I.D. x 3/4 in. O.D. x 1 1/4 in. L Mounting Sleeves
- (1) Lower Spring Seat and Washer
- (1) Locking Collar
Link to Coil-Over Springs:
18 Valving Options to Improve Your Ride Quality
Get the best performance, adjustability and ride comfort with JEGS Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks. Each shock features an 18-valve knob to simultaneously adjust compression and rebound and is engineered with an internal twin-tube design, 5/8 in. chrome-plated solid piston rod and machined aluminum body. Every coil-over purchase includes an aluminum spring cap, spring seat with washer and locking ring (springs are sold separately).
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.