15" x 4"
JEGS 680251 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69154
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69155
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
will this wheel fit the front of a 1972 Plymouth duster with M&H MNH-MSS018
will these wheels fit a 1972 Plymouth duster
I would like to use these wheels on a pro street Ranger. It hasTube K member and steering knuckles for 88 Mustang 5 bolt 11" rotors 2.8"hubs I use 14" , backspace=4.5"wheels to roll in shop Will it fit Ranger
Wheel the center bore on these fit the hub on a 98 sonoma
can you get these in 5" bolt circle,5 lugs? (big chevy)
How it weight, please
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.